CEZ Electro Bulgaria

CEZ Electro Bulgaria AD is a company, registered at Sofia City Court on August 29, 2006. The capital of the company is  50 000 BGN, 67% of which property of CEZ a.s. Czech Republic, and the rest 33 % of other minority shareholders - legal entities and individuals.

The company is a successor of the electricity supply activity of Electricity Distribution Stolichno AD, Electricity Distribution Sofia Oblast AD and Electricity Distribution Pleven AD.

CEZ Electro Bulgaria AD  has been granted a license for public supply of electricity № Л-135-11/ 29.11.2006, issued by the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (SEWRC) valid till 13.08.2039, a license for last resort supplier № Л-409-17/01.07.2013 for a period of 28 (twenty eight) years as well as a license for trade with electricity № Л-229-15/17.05.2007 for a period of 10 (ten) years.

CEZ Electro Bulgaria AD is registered as administrator of personal data with Identification numer 34603 in the Register of administratiors, supported by CPDP.